Beast 5.56 AR-15 Billet Rifle 16” with Choice of Color Accent Kit and Color BCG.
The WMD Guns Beast® line represents the AR platform at its best, and this entry built around billet receivers is the perfect example. This accented AR rifle boasts a nickel boron coated billet upper and lower, a match-grade nitrided barrel and your choice of color accent on the charging handle, bolt carrier group (BCG) and small parts, all with the exceptional engineering that makes WMD Guns a top name in the firearms industry.
Select the color of your choice for each customizable component — you can make them all match or opt for contrast across the pieces. Each piece will be treated with our proprietary nickel boron formula, NiB-X®, and a ceramic topcoat for long-lasting performance and visual appeal. Order your color-accented AR-15 with pieces in popular hues like Burnt Bronze, Titanium Blue and Hunter Orange.
The Accented Beast® arrives ready to shoot sub-MOA groups and comes with a tactical backpack bag. This color-coated firearm must be made to order, so expect a little lead time. Check out the specs below for more on this colorful billet AR rifle and order online from WMD Guns.
Billet AR-15 Beast® Rifle With Colorful Accents and BCG
Firearms enthusiasts love customizing the AR-15. With its many visible parts that readily accept colorful, performance-enhancing coatings, the AR platform is perfect for the gun owner who wants a rig with personality. The color-accented Billet Beast® delivers that right out of the box — no third-party coating company or parts changing required.
This member of the WMD Guns Beast® line unites several of our premium coatings to give you a fully nickel boron coated AR rifle built on billet receivers and accented with colored BCG, parts kit and charging handle. Choose from 20-plus colors to build a colorful AR-15 that turns heads and delivers legendary performance.
The Body of the Accented Beast®
Order your custom AR-15 online and know you’re getting a gun built by experts. We start producing your accented AR rifle with aircraft-rated 7075 aluminum billets to cut the upper and lower receivers. The 15-inch free-float handguard includes a full-length Picatinny rail on top and Keymod connection points for accessories.
The receivers, handguard and receiver extension are then treated inside and out with our proprietary NiB-X® nickel boron formulation to give this AR rifle the best corrosion resistance available. Our nickel boron coating stands up to friction, solvents, moisture and anything else you can throw at it — including a 30,000-round torture test.
The match-grade 16-inch barrel is chrome moly vanadium steel with a government profile, 1:7 twist, and nitride finish inside and out.
An AR-15 That Comes With Color Accents
This Beast® is unique thanks to its customizable parts. For the BCG, we take one of our full-auto M16 profile models and coat it first with NiB-X®. Nickel boron’s natural lubricity makes it perfect for this part, as the coating greatly increases reliability and makes removing carbon buildup virtually effortless.
We apply the same treatment to the charging handle and small parts — pins, ejection door cover, etc. — and then treat each component with your choice of 20-plus ceramic topcoats. Accent your pre-built AR-15’s parts in Marine Corps Red, Battle Grey, Prison Pink or other popular shades. You can make them all match or choose separate colors for the BCG, handle and parts kit.
We finish out the build with a sleek black pistol grip and a black Ti-7 adjustable buttstock that comes complete with water-resistant storage chambers.
What to Expect From Your Customized AR Beast® Rifle
Every detail of this color-accented AR rifle undergoes consideration by our team. The lower features aggressive magazine well finger grips and the WMD Beast® logo. The barrel includes NiB-X® on the extension for ease of feeding. M4 feed ramps direct ammo into the chamber quickly and flawlessly. A nickel boron coated 17-4 PH stainless steel comp at the muzzle helps you stay on target when firing.
We even take the benefits of NiB-X® inside by applying the coating to critical trigger surfaces, resulting in a smooth, predictable pull and reset.
And it all pays off at the range. Here’s what we got in accuracy testing on this build:
- Federal 69gr Match Kings = .85 moa at 200 yards
- Hornady 55gr FMJBT = 1.1 moa at 100 yards
- Federal American Eagle 55 gr FMJBT = .75 at 100 yards
Customize Your AR-15 and Buy Online From WMD Guns
When you want an AR that’s undeniably “you” right out of the box, the Accented Beast® is a phenomenal choice. Choose the custom ceramic colors on this 5.56 and order online for an American-made rifle ready for sub-MOA performance from day one.
Your colorful AR will arrive with a convenient tactical backpack for transport. Since this is a custom item, we will not be able to ship immediately — please contact our team if you have questions about lead time.
When you’re ready to order, follow our guide to buying guns online, then choose your colors and check out. We’ll start bringing your customized Beast® rifle to life.
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075-t6 aluminum machined to Mil-Spec dimensions, front magazine well finger grips, NiB-X® nickel boron coated for durability.
- Upper receiver: Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum forging with M4 feed ramps. NiB-X® coated for lubricity and durability.
- Barrel: Match-grade chrome moly vanadium steel, 1:8 twist (5.56 NATO), 16-inch government or m4 profile, mid gas system, nitromet QPQ salt bath nitrided finish inside and out for extended life and accuracy.
- Barrel extension: NiB-X® coated barrel extension for extremely smooth locking and unlocking.
- Muzzle device: 17-4 PH stainless steel, Nib-X® coated compensator
- Gas system: Low-profile gas block, CNC-machined from 4140 steel and NiB-X® finished, nitromet QPQ mid-length gas tube, direct impingement.
- Bolt carrier group: M16 profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, NiB-X® coated for reliability and ease of cleaning, properly staked gas key. Coated in your choice of colorful ceramic.
- Fire control group: Hammer, trigger and disconnect coated in NiB-X® for lower pull force (<6 lbs) and smooth reset.
- Charging handle/small parts: Coated in your preferred ceramic color for wear resistance and longevity.
- Handguard: Free float cylindrical, CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum, NiB-X® coated, Keymod mounting holes for configurable Picatinny rails.
- Receiver extension: Six-position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum, NiB-X® coated inside and out.
- Buttstock: Black Ti-7 triangular cheek-weld design for comfort. Rubber-like butt plate for non-slip contact surface. Features two water-resistant integrated storage chambers.
- Buffer: Carbine buffer
- Sights: Optics-ready
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.