The Magpul Back-Up Sight is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. Specifically tailored to the AR-15/M16 platform, the MBUS Front Sight is adjustable for elevation and fits most 1913 Picatinny-railed handguards.
- ~1.6 MOA (1.886″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~1.2 MOA (1.367″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
- Impact resistant polymer construction
- Spring-loaded flip up sight
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight deployed
- Compatible with most Picatinny railed handguards
- Provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Elevation adjustment tool included
- Height – Stowed: ~0.51”
- Length – Stowed: 2.6”
- Length – Deployed: 1.5”
- Weight: 1.2 oz
NOTE: Cannot be mounted to a railed gas blocks due to excess heat issues. Front MBUS must be mounted to a railed handguard on the same plane as the receiver rail.
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.