3 MONTHS INTEREST FREE FINANCING AVAILABLE
Financing your next firearm and accessory purchase is easy. Why pay for the full purchase upfront when you can have smaller monthly payments? Better yet, get approved with no credit impact. You’re never locked in full term with the ability to buyout anytime, payoff your principal in 3 months to pay no interest* (depending on your offer details) or spread your payments out over the full length of your contract to adventure now, pay later.
HOW TO FINANCE WITH CREDOVA
- Apply in-cart after shopping and use your approval right at checkout.
- Approvals in Seconds: Apply online 24/7 for financing approvals in seconds. Applications can be filled out from any device with an internet connection. If you have any questions about the application, call (772) 324-9915, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reach customer support during normal business hours of 8AM to 4:30PM EST.
- 3 Months Interest Free*: Payoff your principal in 3 months and you pay no interest. You can also spread your payments out up to the term length provided in your offer. Approvals for 3 months interest free offers are dependent upon the applicant’s credit profile. Keep in mind, not all offers are 3 month interest free. Credova counts one month as 30 days, so 3 months = 90 days. Please review your offer details closely prior to completing your purchase.
- Get Prequalified With No Credit Impact: There are no hard inquiries so you can get prequalified with no impact to your credit score.
- Pay Over Time: Credova puts the purchasing power in your hands with monthly payments instead of paying for the entire purchase upfront.
- Customer Support: Credova has dedicated support available for any questions or assistance you may need during normal business hours of 3AM to 3PM PST.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Credova is partnered with noka, a registered name of Cornerstone Bank, and a network of merchants to provide you financing through (1) a Merchant-originated unsecured retail installment sales contract (RISCs) or closed-end consumer lease agreements or (2) a noka-originated unsecured installment loan. Your financing product will be determined by your state of residency, credit approval and your selection.
What is the difference betweeen a RISC, an Installment Loan, and a Closed-End Consumer Lease Agreement?
With a RISC and Installment, you are purchasing the item and agreeing to make installment payments over a specific term plus any associated interest rate. RISCs are made by the merchant and an installment loan is made by a bank or other lender. A closed-end consumer lease agreement doesn’t have an interest rate but rather charges monthly leasing fees. With a closed-end consumer lease, you are leasing the item(s) from a lessor and have the option to purchase the item during the course of the lease.
If you choose to accept a closed-end consumer lease offer, you will make a monthly lease payment. These fees represent the amount charged by the lessor for allowing you to lease an item(s) and will vary depending on customer approval information. Please review your offer(s) carefully prior to completing your agreement.
The interest rate is the amount charged, as a percentage of principal, by a retailer to a customer for the ability to pay for an item over time. This is often expressed over an annual basis commonly referred to as the annual percentage rate(APR). The system considers more than just your credit score, and your interest rate will vary based on the information you provide. Please review your offer(s) carefully prior to completing your agreement.
Not at all. Whether you have a RISC or an installment loan, you can payoff your balance at anytime and there are never any prepayment penalties. If you have a closed-end consumer lease agreement, you can exercise your early buyout option at any time.
Very easy! Prequalification only requires basic information and you can receive a decision in seconds.
Depending on your application details, you can be approved for offers up to $5,000.
Credova considers a broad range of credit scores in the approval process. Keep in mind, there is no hard credit inquiry, so applying won’t affect your credit score.
Payments are required at minimum once a month on your scheduled due date. Your final payment scheduled will be included in your agreement.
For shipping timing, tracking, and terms, please review the retailer’s policies.
Depending on the type of financing selected, you may be required to complete your first payment at the time of signature whereas other financing products will not require a payment for at least 30 days. You will be told of any such payment before you agree to financing. If required, you will be able to complete your first payment at checkout.
If you need to make a return, reach out to the merchant you purchased from to determine their return policy. Please see your agreement for more information about returns and your financing.
To prequalify, select the Credova banner, or select a Prequalify Now or Learn More button on the merchant website. You can also visit www.credova.com and begin the application from the Prequalify button.
Your approval is good for 30 days.
If you have any questions about your financing or need assistance with your application, please reach out to Credova support at 833-273-3682. You can also email support at email@example.com or visit the Credova website at www.credova.com and select the chat feature from the homepage.
Yes. If you have a RISC or an installment loan, you can pay off your balance at any time. If you have a closed-end consumer lease agreement, you can exercise your early buyout option at any time. Either way there are no prepayment penalties.