NiB-X AR-15 Forged Chassis®
- LOWER RECEIVER: Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Machined to Mil Spec Dimensions, Front Magazine Well Finger Grips, NiB-X Nickel Boron Coated for Durability
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging with M4 Feed Ramps. NiB-X Coated for Lubricity and Durability
- BARREL: Match Grade Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, 1:7 Twist, 16″ Government or M4 Profile, Carbine Gas System, Nitromet QPQ Salt Bath Nitrided In the Bore for Extended Life and Accuracy, NiB-X Coated on The Outside For Durability And Heat Dissipation
- BARREL EXTENSION: NiB-X Coated Barrel Extension for Extremely Smooth Locking and Unlocking with The Bolt
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block, CNC Machined From 4140 Steel and NiB-X Finished, Nitromet QPQ Carbine Length Gas Tube, Direct Impingement
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Nib-X Coated for Reliability and Ease of Cleaning, Properly Staked Gas Key
- FIRE CONTROL GROUP: Hammer, Trigger and Disconnect coated in NiB-X for lower pull force (<6 lbs) and smooth reset.
- BUFFER: Carbine Buffer
- SIGHTS: Optics Ready
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum, NiB-X Coated Inside and Out
- Made In The USA!
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Gas System: Carbine
- Product Weight: 5 Lbs
- Length: 33”