308 NiB-X Billet Chassis with a Ceramic Topcoat
- LOWER RECEIVER: Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Machined to Mil Spec Dimensions, Front Magazine Well Finger Grips, NiB-X Nickel Boron Coated for Durability. Topcoated with a Ceramic color.
- UPPER RECEIVER: Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Machined with Feed Ramps. NiB-X Coated for Lubricity and Durability. Topcoated with a Ceramic color.
- BARREL: Match Grade Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, 1:10 Twist, 18″ Government or M4 Profile, Carbine Gas System, Nitromet QPQ Salt Bath Nitrided For Extended Life and Accuracy, NiB-X Coated on The Outside for Durability and Heat Dissipation. Topcoated with a Ceramic color.
- BARREL EXTENSION: NiB-X Coated Barrel Extension for Extremely Smooth Locking and Unlocking with The Bolt
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block, CNC Machined From 4140 Steel and NiB-X Finished, Nitromet QPQ Carbine Length Gas Tube, Direct Impingement
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Mil-Spec MP Tested, NiB-X Coated for Reliability and Ease of Cleaning, Properly Staked Gas Key
- FIRE CONTROL GROUP: Hammer, Trigger and Disconnect coated in NiB-X for lower pull force (<6 lbs) and smooth reset.
- BUFFER: Carbine Buffer
- SIGHTS: Optics Ready
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum, NiB-X Coated Inside and Out. Topcoated with a Ceramic color.
- Made In The USA!
- Caliber: .308 Winchester/ 7.62 x 51mm
- Gas System: Carbine
- Product Weight: 7 Lbs
- Length: 37”