The WMD Guns SlingStock®
The SlingStock® is a patented design that gives you all the advantages of a gun sling — and none of the drawbacks.
Weighing in at a mere 17 ounces, the SlingStock® boasts a polymer body containing 7 feet of Mil-W-4088K Type III Class 1 webbing on a retraction mechanism. Adding an integral single-point sling to your stock requires only a simple activation of the spool lever. Prefer a two-point configuration? The end of the built-in sling comes fitted with a QD swivel you can connect to any compatible QD receiver to let you pull out and create an adjustable sling in just seconds.
The WMD Guns SlingStock® is fully ambidextrous, adjustable and easy to master. You can install it on any Mil-Spec buffer tube to give your AR-platform firearm an immediate sling upgrade. It also features an interchangeable recoil pad and a sleek topline that won’t interfere with your cheek weld.
With a strap breaking strength of 800 pounds and build quality that survived our most grueling trial, the SlingStock® is ready for anything. Order today to experience the speed and convenience of a sling that comes built into your stock and is always there when you need it.
Availability: In Stock
- Mil-Spec buffer tubes with standard adjustment mechanism
- QD swivel end connectors provide quick hookup to standard rifle furniture
- Doesn’t interfere with cheek positioning in retracted or extended position
- One-button push for adjustment, extension or retraction
- Ambidextrous center-line controls
Sling and body:
- 7 ft of 1 ¼-inch Mil-W-4088K Type III Class 1 Black Webbing
- Easy single- or two-point setup
- 800 pounds of breaking strength
- Comfortable, interchangeable recoil pad
- Unit weighs 17 ounces
Maintenance and durability:
- Strap extends and retracts in all environmental conditions
- Robust mechanical design operates in harsh environments and loads
- Easy to clean and maintain — strap module replaceable by removing three screws
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.