The 5.56 Beast® All-Environment Patrol Rifle – Piston
The 5.56 Beast® All-Environment Patrol Rifle-Piston from WMD Guns offers proven durability, performance, and reliability in all extreme environments – hot/cold temperatures, salt fog, sand dirt, and humidity. WMD Guns’ NiB-X® nickel boron and Nitromet (nitriding) treatments are used on components throughout the platform to give this rifle a strong resistance to rust, abrasion, and wear.
SUPPRESSOR NOT INCLUDED. FOR PICTURE PURPOSES ONLY.
Caliber: 5.56 x 45mm NATO
Barrel: 11.5″ 4150 CMV, 1:7 twist, Nitride QPQ inside and out, adjustable micro gas block and piston-driven operating system. NiB-X® nickel boron coated barrel extension for durability and lubricity with bolt locking and unlocking. Threaded 1/2″ x 28 muzzle.
Receivers: Mil-Spec 7075-t6 aluminum receivers, Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat black anodized for durability, ambi safety selector, ambi magazine catch and ambi bolt catch on lower. Carbine buffer in Mil-Spec buffer tube. M4 feed ramps on upper.
Bolt Carrier Group: Piston-driven bolt carrier group. NiB-X nickel boron and DLC coated for reliability and maintainability in harsh-use conditions. Mil-Spec dmensions and materials. The finish is durable and easy to clean, especially from use with suppressers. Best in Class.
Handguard: Free-floating 9.25″ M-LOK with Picatinny top rail, M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, Type III hardcoat black anodized. Rail attachment with QD swiel and three rail attachments provided.
Stock: Mil-Spec collapsible, six-position stock, molded from impact-resistant, high-srength black polymer. MagPul stock. Internal tensioners. Integral sling loop and ambidextrous QD receptable. No-slip cushioned buttpad. Ergonomic cheek weld.
Fire Control Group: Semi-automatic Mil-Spec fire control group coated with NiB-X® nickel boron to extend life and enhance consistency of the trigger; 4.5-5.5 pound pull force. NItrided ambidextrous safety selector included. (Full-auto optional.)
Magazine: Two (2) 30-round MagPul PMAGs included.
Charging Handle: Ambidextrous charging handle provides reliable release from either side without it lifting the opposite handle. This reduces force requirement to charge the weapon.
Weight/Length: 2.9kg/6.4 lbs., 71cm/28″ collapsed, 80.6 cm/31.75″ extended.
- Ambidextrous magazine release ambidextrous bolt release, ambidextrous charging handle, and ambidextrous safety selector.
- Nitrided controls for extra durability and reliability in harsh environemts (no phosphate).
- Piston system Micro Gas block provides 5 positions of gas adjustment.
- MagPul MBUS3 Pro front and rear flip-up sights.
- MagPul MS4QDM – Black sling
- Each rifle comes with a tactical bag made of heavy-duty PVC material with internal pockets to carry log books optics and cleaning supplies, and external pockets for magazines and ammunition.
- Engineered for minimal maintenance. This performance coated rifle easily withstands moisture and resists corrosion. The coating’s low coefficient of friction also means the rifle runs with minimal or no lubrication. Clean-up is easy. Fouling and powder residue wipe off with a cloth.
- Engineered for high reliability. NiB-X® has a RC70 (harder than Hard Chrome) providing an extemely long component wear life to Mil-Spec components. In Government testing of NiB-X® coated M4 rifles, over 30,000 rounds were fired with no lubrication and passed all tests.
- Mil-Spec control components are all Nitrided for corrosion and wear protection that far exceed phosphate and black oxide coatings.