The 9mm Beast® Ambidextrous PCC
The 9mm Beast Ambidextrous All-Environment Carbine from WMD Guns offers proven durability, performance, and reliability in all extreme environments – hot/cold temperatures, salt fog, sand, dirt, and humidity. WMD Guns’ NiB-X® nickel boron and Nitromet (nitriding) treatments are used on components throughout the platform to give this rifle a strong resistance to rust, abrasion, and wear.
Caliber: 9 x 19mm Parabellum.
Barrel: 7.5″ CMV, 1:10 twist, nitrided QPQ bore and OD for durability and long lasting accuracy, threaded 1/2″ x 28. (also available in 10.5″ and 5.5″)
Receivers: 7075 Billet Aluminum, Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized Black, Ambi safety selector, magazine catch and bolt catch. Last round bolt hold open. Glock Compatible magazine well.
Bolt Carrier Group: NiB-X, Nickel Boron coated for reliability and maintainability in the harshest environments. Rc70 hardness and a CoF of teflon provides long lasting life and ease of cleaning – far superior to legacy coatings.
Charging Handle: Patented ambidextrous charging handle to allow operation from both sides. Independent levers allow for operation without lifting the opposite lever, reducing force required by the operator.
Handguard: 7″ Free-floating MLOK with Picatinny top rail, M-LOK slots at 3, 6 and 9 O’clock. Hardcoat Anodized Black. Four (4) picatinny rail sections included. QB swivel sections to accommodate Sling attachments.
Stock: Magpul MOE stock – Black, 5 position mil-spec buffer tube with indications WMD Guns SlingStock® Elite for LE option +$133.00
Fire Control Group Mil-Spec NiB-X Nickel Boron coated fire control group. 5-6 pound pull force. Coating maintains the consistency of the break.
Magazine: (1) 33 Round, Glock Compatible. High strength polymer construction or drop and impact crack resistance.
Tactical Bag: Tactical bag made of heavy duty PVC material. Internal pockets to carry log books, optics and cleaning supplies. External pockets for magazines and ammunition.
Weight/Length: 5.5 lbs/2.5 kg, 24.5 in/62.1 cm
- Ambidexxtrous magazine release, ambidextrous charging handle, and amibdexxtrous safety selector.
- Nitrided controls for extra durability and reliability in harsh environments (no phosphate).
- MagPul MBUS3 Pro front and rear flip-up sights.
- Each rifle comes with a tactical bag made of heavy-duty PVC material with internal pockets to carry log books, optics and cleaning supplies, and external pockets for magazines and ammunition.
- Engineered for minimal maintenance. This performance coated carbine easily withstands moisture and resists corrosion. The coating’s low coefficient of friction also means the gun runs with minimal or no lubrication. Clean-up is easy. Fouling and powder residue wipe off with a cloth.
- Engineered for high reliability. NiB-X has a RC70 (harder than Hard Chrome) providing an extremely long component wear life to Mil-Spec components. In Government testing of NiB-X coated M4 rifles, over 30,000 rounds were fired with no lubrication and passed all tests.
- Mil-Spec control components are all Nitrided for corrosion and wear protection that far exceed phosphate and black oxide coatings.